Because life is good in Yorkville.
Welcome to 345 East 94 in Yorkville, the Upper East Side neighborhood with a small-town feel. Just feet away from the 2nd Avenue subway, 345 East 94 is close to a variety of shopping and dining options, with the esplanade providing for some “me time” whenever you need it. Start your day with a morning run along the waterfront, or take your four-legged friend to Carl Schurz Park. Our full-service, pet-friendly property features an expansive terrace with BBQ, a state-of-the-art exercise studio, and sweeping views of the East River and beyond.
- Wood flooring
- 24-hour attended lobby
- Open kitchen design with GE appliances
- Luxurious new lounge with game room
- State-of-the-art fitness facility with cardio theater
- Expansive panoramic river and city views
- 5,000-square-foot landscaped sun terrace with barbeque
- Pet friendly
- On-site parking available
- 2 full baths in all larger 1-and 2-bedroom homes
- Most homes with corner bay windows